COVID-19, or "coronavirus disease 2019," is a disease caused by SARS-CoV-2, a new coronavirus. During the COVID-19 pandemic, you may find yourself searching for answers about the disease, its origins, medical advances, and more. Below, ask our public health expert, Dr. Ashish Jha, your questions about COVID-19. Ashish K. Jha is the Dean of the School of Public Health at Brown University, Professor of Health Services, Policy, and Practice. His research endeavors focus on improving the quality and costs of healthcare systems with a specialized focus on the impact of policies. Through the storytelling technology of StoryFile, Dr. Jha is available to answer your questions virtually, at any time.
To ask your question verbally:
- Hold down anywhere within the black background.
- Wait for a flashing red dot and the word "listening" to appear.
- Ask your question, and release when your question appears.
- Interrupt a response to ask a new question by tapping or clicking within the black background.
To type your question:
- Click anywhere within the black background.
- Press the space bar on your computer's keyboard.
- Type in your question and press "Ask Question."
- Interrupt a response to ask a new question by clicking within the black background.